Following is a list of rate estimates for some of the services we provide. All prices are subject to change, based on the findings of a thorough requirements gathering process. Detailed estimates will be provided, based on your individual site needs.
Our goal is to meet your business needs at prices that reflect the quality of work that clients of BWD should expect.
Website design and maintenance services:
- New website design $1000
- Website redesign $750
- Existing Template site $500
- Template Customized $650
- Image Optimization $20/image
- MySpace Layout $300
- MySpace Music Layout $400
- eTeam site setup $175
- PayPal setup $175+
- Blog setup $400
- Site maintenance $60/hour (updating text and information)
- Custom scripting $60/hour (for dynamic features)
- eCommerce setup $80/hour (including digital product sales)
- Web site consulting $40/hr (including requirements gathering)
- MySpace maintence $20/hour
- eTeam maintence $50/hour
- Blog maintence $30/hour
You are creating a website for the first time and need a bit more assistance in crafting the most appropriate content to meet your brand goals.
Graphic Design Services:
- Letterhead design $250
- Business card design $250
- Logo design $350
- Website Banner $175 (468 x 60px)
- Hanging Banner $300 (printing extra)
- Color flyers/Brochures $300
- Postcards $250
- Personalized Products (cups, pens, pencils, magnets, apparel with logo) - $50-$250
- Full page ad $400
- Half page ad $250
- Video editing $75/hour
- CD/DVD jacket $600
- CD/DVD disk labels $200
All sites built using flexible, standards-based, easy to maintain code, using XHTML and CSS2. Style sheets will include versions for printing, handheld devices, and screen readers.
All website designs are template-based, with one home page and one content template. New site rates based on a maximum of 10 pages.
Requirements gathering process for new and redesigned sites shall take no less than 4 and no more than 10 hours for standard fixed-bid rates. A lack of adequate communication with the client for requirements gathering may increase the cost of the project and disqualify it as a fixed-bid rate. Additionally, an increased need for business analysis, exceeding 10 hours will increase the cost of the project and disqualify it as a fixed-bid rate.